Retro looks are some of my favorite to recreate as they are just so glamorous and feminine. When I make my tutorials, most of the time, I feel like a little girl playing dress up! I wanted to really highlight that a bit more in this video. While editing this video, I was inspired to inspire you to do the same. So, post a video on YouTube of yourself glammed up and looking like a pin-up and tell me what makes you feel confident! Leave it as a video response to this video (Don’t know how? Google it! It’s really simple!) and on October 3rd, I will be announcing the winner.
The winner will receive a makeup bag filled with some of my favorite beauty products as well as their choice of a piece of jewelry from Jewelmint!
– You must be subscribed to this channel.http://www.youtube.com/missjessicaharlow (If you’re into motivational videos, check out my second channel, http://www.youtube.com/jessicaharlow)
– If you are under 18, it is your responsibility to get your parents’ permission to enter. In case you win, I will need your address in order to mail you your prize!
– Anyone, anywhere can enter. If located outside of the US, just make sure your country accepts mail from the US in case your fabulous self wins!
– Include “Hello, Gorgeous” in your video title, or just try to say it like I do in the beginning of all my videos! Haha
– Don’t make a makeup tutorial. Your video is just meant to showcase you and what makes you feel most confident. Short and sweet. 2 minutes is plenty!
– Please submit your videos on Oct. 2nd the latest!
– Good luck!!!
Keep reading for a complete list of all the products I used to recreate this look and to view photos!
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation in shade “Ivoire 2c” (Any foundation with a nice matte finish is ideal.)
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in “Porcelain”
Lancome Dual Finished Pressed Powder in “Matte Porcelaine 1” (Any matte powder will work. I used pressed because I wanted to make sure everything was super matte!)
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Lancome Le Crayon Khol Liner in “Blanc” (white eyeliner)
Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara
Ardell #305 Accent Lashes
NARS Blush in “Desire”
NARS Blush in “Zen” (to contour)
BH Cosmetics Lip Pencil in “Retro”
Lancome Color Design Lipstick in “Corset”